Europa-List: US office & Oshkosh Plans

Subject: Europa-List: US office & Oshkosh Plans
From: europa@triton.net
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:51:25

John,

Thanks for the input.  Having reliable information is very important in
situations like this.

Foa all going to Oshkosh, I had scheduled a Europa Builders Forum for a
question and answer period.  The forum is scheduled for Tues 7/27 from
4:00 pm to 5:15 pm in Pavilion 02.  This would be a good time for everyone
to meet and discuss Europa.

Unfortunately, I won't be at OSH.  My wife's sister was in an auto
accident 2 1/2 weeks ago and remains in Trauma ICU.  We have been in
Alabama with her since the accident.

Here's hoping Europa can get reorganized so we can all finish our kits and
have the pleasure of flying.

Jim & Heather Butcher
A 185  N241BW