Re: Europa-List: Hanger manoeuvres in tight spaces ! ; )

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Hanger manoeuvres in tight spaces ! ; )
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 09:25:13

The third dimension:
I read your dilemma (below) with brotherly concern, as am building in a
spare bedroom, and have erected the Europa in it with 4 inches to spare,
each wingtip. During this, it occurred to me that perhaps one could
incorporate an elevating device like a car lifter which would raise the
extremities to ride over the others (same ilk) and then when in position,
lower onto floor.
Outlandish I agree but might percolate an alternative.............
Ferg