RE: Europa-List: Hanger manoeuvres in tight spaces ! ; )

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Hanger manoeuvres in tight spaces ! ; )
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 07:05:11

I had a welder friend fabricate just such a dolly for the main wheel on our
17M tandem sailplane some years ago. Now you see them available as car
dollies in catalogs such as Harbor Freight Tools or J.C. Whitney. However
these off the shelf models are for car size wheels and do not have a "ramp"
design to roll up in there. Viewing them may give you some ideas toward your
own design or could be modified?

Kevin