Re: Europa-List: Europa props for Subaru

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa props for Subaru
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 22:41:13

Glen, Not wanting to quibble with your central message, but the Kremen prop
certainly doesn't have Warp drive blades, and in fact has wooden blades
coated with moulded carbon fibre. The Kremen SR2000 Drives my 914 mono
comfortably at 140 kts at low altitude at 100% power  Regards, David Joyce,
G-XSDJ