Europa-List: Canadian Aviation Expo

Subject: Europa-List: Canadian Aviation Expo
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 22:54:08

For the Canadian builders or future builders in southern Ontario, the
Europa
factory (John Hurst from Lakeland) will be attending the Aviation Expo
http://www.canadianaviationexpo.com/html-frame.html (Canada's largest
aviation show) this weekend on June 18th at the Oshawa Airport, with a
tri-gear demo ship. With luck a local builder (Chris Staines) will also
fly in with his fine turbo monowheel example on the Saturday. I'll also
be there in the booth with an XS short wing as it comes from the factory
as an example.

Since the factory rarely attends a Canadian show, I thought it might be
of
interest to fliers in Ontario who have not had the good fortune to
attend
Osh or Sun'N'Fun.

Cheers & blue skies,
Pete