Europa-List: 912S, Warp Drive FP, fuel flow meter

Subject: Europa-List: 912S, Warp Drive FP, fuel flow meter
From: Norbert P. Hoffmann <Norbert.P.Hoffmann@tonline.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:39:17

D-EUPA is short before receiving its final airworthines certificate. However,
German officials would like to see fuel consumption figures for different
airspeeds (90, 100, 110, 120, 130 kts). Since D-EUPA does not have a fuel
flow meter, numbers from a similar Europa will be accepted.

Therefore I'm looking for a kind soul with a Europa equipped with a 912S, a
Warp Drive fixed pitch propeller, and a fuel flow meter who could help me in
getting the above mentioned set of numbers.

Any help is appreciated!

Norbert
D-EUPA