Re: Europa-List: TWO STAGE HATTERS FLY-IN. WEDNESDAY

Subject: Re: Europa-List: TWO STAGE HATTERS FLY-IN. WEDNESDAY
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 06:55:27

Yes, please, Bryan.
William
----- Original Message -----
From: "bryan allsop" <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Subject: Europa-List: TWO STAGE HATTERS FLY-IN. WEDNESDAY

<info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>

> After my bum numbing Lands End fly in experience last week, I was
'volunteered' to seek retribution on the Bath and Bristol set by arranging
the next one.

> I cant find any freebies way up north, so I thought I would try to make it
a little more interesting for the Southerners amongst us. How's about
meeting at Sheffield at 11.am to fly on to Sandtoft for the bacon butty
fetish.

> Both are in this months' Flyer freebies. Sheffield has a superb new
runway, but it is geared to be a mini airport, not a flying club. they like
to fax joining instructions before letting you in, but I will have a word
with them to see if we can get round this. Sandtoft is a flying club with a
good feeding hole.

> Hopefully we can fly on to Sandtoft as a squadron. Perhaps we can shake a
few guys from north of Derbyshire to join us as well.