Europa-List: WED HAT DROPPING-SHEFFIELD

Subject: Europa-List: WED HAT DROPPING-SHEFFIELD
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 01:51:34

I have spoken to Sheffield Air Traffic. They are pedantic that they must have a
copy of their approach procedure FAX signed by the pilot, and in their hands
before clearance can be given.

Accordingly, I have attached a copy of the FAX to be signed and posted, or Faxed
back to them in time for departure. There is really nothing difficult, or
contrived
about joining them. Indeed the tower people are really welcoming, but
Sheffield itself is still emerging from its' days as a communist state, so you
vill comply if you have not visited before.

The alternative is to join us at Sandtoft at 12.30.

Happy days.     Bryan