Europa-List: TWO STAGE HATTERS FLY-IN. WEDNESDAY

Subject: Europa-List: TWO STAGE HATTERS FLY-IN. WEDNESDAY
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 08:12:59

After my bum numbing Lands End fly in experience last week, I was 'volunteered'
to seek retribution on the Bath and Bristol set by arranging the next one.

I cant find any freebies way up north, so I thought I would try to make it a
little
more interesting for the Southerners amongst us. How's about meeting at
Sheffield
at 11.am to fly on to Sandtoft for the bacon butty fetish.

Both are in this months' Flyer freebies. Sheffield has a superb new runway, but
it is geared to be a mini airport, not a flying club. they like to fax joining
instructions before letting you in, but I will have a word with them to see
if we can get round this. Sandtoft is a flying club with a good feeding hole.

Hopefully we can fly on to Sandtoft as a squadron. Perhaps we can shake a few
guys
---From north of Derbyshire to join us as well.

Please let me know if you fancy the trip so that I can give the venues a nod.

Happy hat dropping.   Bryan