Re: Europa-List: First flight N378PJ

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First flight N378PJ
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 06:57:48

Paul,

Wonderful!   Congratulations to you, Jenny and N378PJ.  I've been
following trials and tribulations of your build on your web-site for
years.  I'm looking forward to pics and more info on 8PJ.

I wish you many years and thousands of hours of fine flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, 914, Airmaster C/S
(65%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear frame in, rudder system in, outrigger mod in,
working chapters 23 Fuselage Top, 24 Instrument Panel, 25 Electrical,
29 Main Gear & 34 Door Latches.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123