Europa-List: Throttle cables

Subject: Europa-List: Throttle cables
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 20:52:43

I have at last got my Throttle cables to work smoothly without snagging and
causing mismatch in action between Carbs. I've shortened cable 'outers' and
routed with as little bending as possible. My gut feeling is that this is
fairly short lived success.

Has anyone found a supply of better quality cables/outers giving more
reliable and consistent action.

Regards

Gerry

Europa 384 G-FIZY
Trigear with Rotax 912 and Arplast CS Prop.
Engine and Prop getting near to starting.
Painting completed. Just vinyl design scheme to be added.
Completing Wiring to Panel.
Includes Dynon EFIS, KMD 150, Icom A-200 and SL70 Transponder. AoA Fitted.
Shoulder Width Mod completed. Ideas for Heater Unit still ideas!

http://www.g-fizy.com
+44 7808 402404
gnholland@onetel.com