Re: Europa-List: Cooling

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cooling
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 01:07:55

Jim,

I am not sure that all that extra work is necessary. I did the standard factory
installation with staggered radiators, and making sure that all air from the
main scoop goes through and not around them. I have not had any cooling problems
with my 912S, even in very hot weather. I closed the large Naca scoop in front
of the oil tank with tape, and still no cooling problem. I think that the
shroud over the top of the 'S' engine is very effective.

Karl