RE: Europa-List: Cooling

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Cooling
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 07:43:18

Jeff,
We use a small diameter nylon fairlead made from Nylaflow or Nylow Seal
tubing bonded to the bulkhead.  Don't forget to use firewall material on the
bulkhead and tunnel sides.  A good product is the "Firewall 2000" kit sold
in Aircraft Spruce.  Sorry do not have the part number at hand but "fwkit"
Sounds somewhat familiar.

Bob Berube N166BB