Europa-List: Alternative Trigear Bungee Fitment

Subject: Europa-List: Alternative Trigear Bungee Fitment
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 20:41:49

Can someone steer me towards the details of the single loops of Bungee to
replace the continuous Bungee system for Europa Nose Gear.

My Nose gear is yet again gone 'soft' and would like to try this new
approach.

Regards

Gerry

Europa 384 G-FIZY
Trigear with Rotax 912 and Arplast CS Prop.
Fuselage painted, Wings being painted, Flying surfaces painted
Airframe Wiring complete, Full Size Panel 70% done .
Includes Dynon EFIS, KMD 150, Icom A-200 and SL70 Transponder. AoA Fitted.
Activity on Panel, Designing Heater Unit, Shoulder Width Mod completed.

http://www.g-fizy.com
+44 7808 402404
gnholland@onetel.com