Europa-List: Ceiling Panel Compasses

Subject: Europa-List: Ceiling Panel Compasses
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:39:10

Gidday,
I am wondering about incorporating the anchorage points for an overhead
compass at this stage of my build. The SIRS range appear very nice looking
compasses but seem to hang down quite a way. Any advice or recommendations
out there for a low profile option.

Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia

Classic 236  B.B. Taildragger (possibly convertible)
Tail, Wings, Ailerons, Flaps Complete and Connected
Lower Fuse in Jig, Tail Torque Tube installed
Mass Balance assembly installed and deflections sorted
Intended Engine: 912S CS prop (model undecided)
Instrumentation: Undecided