RE: Europa-List: Europa to Liberty

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa to Liberty
From: M.J. Gregory <m.j.gregory@talk21.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:53:55

Sorry, Hedley, that you couldn't make it to Cranfield on Tuesday evening.
There is no transcript available - you really needed to be there to get the
full flavour of an inspiring talk in which Ivan explained the principles he
followed that led down the road to the Europa and then to the Liberty.

If Ivan can be persuaded to give such a talk again, whether at Kemble or
elsewhere, I strongly recommend people to overcome all obstacles to be
there.

Mike