Re: Europa-List: Europa to Liberty

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa to Liberty
From: hedley brown <hedley@hedleybrown.flyer.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:59:52

I was all set to fly down to Cranfield for the lecture and stay over to
return home the next day, but when I got to my Fishburn base there was a
supra-Europan 90deg wind. So I wimpishly refrained. Seeing the weather
today, I'm quite glad I did. But I would have liked to hear what Ivan said;
I note that he named his American Europa after the Liberty engine of the
20's which alone weighed more than a complete Europa! Did anyone get to the
talk, and is there any chance of a transcript of it being made available on
this net?  H