Europa-List: Re: Europas with RiteAngle installed

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europas with RiteAngle installed
From: RiteAngle3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:36:33

Hi Europa builders installing or flying the RiteAngle AOA system.
     Are you proud of your aircraft?
I have had quite a few individual messages returned due to e-mail address
changes and felt this was one way to reach the largest group of
builders/flyers.

I am in the process of updating the photos of the RiteAngle AOA system
installed on aircraft on our website, Instructional CD and my photo book I'll
have
on display at AirVenture.  I appreciate all photos, however those which show
the display, Vane and / or a unique way of solving any problem related to
RiteAngle AOA
system would be appreciated along with a full aircraft photo.
E-mailing these is fine, please give S/N of RiteAngle and approximate hours
flown if you are completed building and "in the air."
To those who have already replied, thanks!
Please contact off list.
Fly the Safe Angle with the RiteAngle

Elbie
EM Aviation, LLC