Europa-List: colombian europa identity sought

Subject: Europa-List: colombian europa identity sought
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:00:50

Air-Britain News for April 2004 reports a sighting of a Europa
registered UL2010 at Villavicencio sometime in 2003, but no c/n was
recorded. Does anyone know which kit number this is?

According to my records, it could be A002 (Jorge Agudelo), A003
(Jorge Luis Agudelo) or maybe even A238 (William Daniell) if he's a
real fast builder - but the position of this registration in the
issue sequence makes that very unlikely.

As you'll see from the tabulations on the Europa CLub website, the
other 2 Colombian Europas A004 UL-2002 (Ivan Agudelo) and A005
UL-2057 (Jaime Orozco) are accounted for.

Any info gratefully received.

regards

Rowland