Europa-List: long ranger fuel tank

Subject: Europa-List: long ranger fuel tank
From: ownereuropalistserver@matronics.com
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:01:22

Hello all,
I would like to make sure the long range tank fits into my plane before
purchasing
one from Europa.
Is there any one flying to Le Touquet next Saturday (April 24) with a long range
tank I could borrow for a few minutes ?
R=E9mi Guerner
F-PGKL, XS 914 monowheel
Purchased with 65 hours and many things to fix. Now 240 hours.