RE: Europa-List: Another question

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Another question
From: David Glauser <david.glauser@xpsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:03:25

I'd like to suggest that perhaps the factory should supply only a single "dose"
of Redux with the kit - one bottle of hardener and one can of yellow goo. Then,
coupons for the remaining Redux. That way, a slow builder won't have to buy
several very expensive cans of the stuff, but can get fresh product when it will
be needed.

dg