RE: Europa-List: Another question

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Another question
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:11:00

>>> I had to return my prop blades (don't ask why) and the import charge
was unreal.

If any of you have to return the blades to NZ then you should discuss
getting the import GST (12.5%) billed to Airmaster before you send it
back. NZ GST registered companied can as they can claim all of that cost
back from the government to leave the transaction GST neutral.

If you pick up the GST cost then there is no way you can claim it back.

Tony

Tony S Krzyzewski      Managing Director
Ph +64 9 274 1590      Kaon Technologies Ltd
Fx +64 9 274 1593      PO Box 58521
Cell 021 921 988       Greenmount
tonyk@kaon.co.nz       Auckland NZ