Re: Europa-List: Tufnol

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tufnol
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:47:38

I too cut Tufnol with a power saw, but you have to take some precautions
1) I have an exhaust fan on a dimmer switch in the garage. If I'm cutting,
gluing, powdercoating, the fan is on. Keeps the garage at a lower pressure then

the house so nothing gets back to the family.
2) Shop Vac with three hoses, Two on suction for getting around and one for
the exhaust, which exhausts out side if I'm doing something nasty.
3) Dusts masks, I have a half face rubber mask with charcoal filters, paper
impregnated with charcoal, and dust masks. Depending on what I'm doing I wear
one.

Be careful, you need your health to fly this thing when your done.

Steved.