Re: Europa-List: Autopilots and their Servos

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Autopilots and their Servos
From: Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:16:29

There are a number of comparisons of the digitrak and navaid available on
the net.
The one I am thinking of is at

http://pws.prserv.net/thoug/autopilot/compare.html

But the link doesn't seen to work a t the moment.
There are others and a search with the words digitrak and navaid will bring
them up.

Duncan McF.