Europa-List: Any spare Polyfibre filler please?

Subject: Europa-List: Any spare Polyfibre filler please?
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:30:41

Due to an unsightly bubble developing on the suface of my port aileron, I
decided to biuld a new one.
Seemed like a good idea at the time, but the cost in materials is getting
disproportionate. I have had to purchase far more fibre and resin than
necessary because small quantities are not readily available.

Now I have to fill and prime the aileron before applying the finish coat!

Does anyone in the UK have a small quantity of filling and priming materials
left over that they could let me have please? I will happily pay for them
and for any shipping costs.

Incidentally. I will happily reciprocate with my new surpluses of resin and
glass cloth.

Here's hoping. Bryan Allsop 01 246 207733 (Derbyshire)