Re: Europa-List: Southeast Europa Fly In !!!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Southeast Europa Fly In !!!
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:33:50

Augustene,
        You only have to get thru the private license.  Then you could
"just be there" while your copilot guides it along!!!  I'm not looking
forward to the day I get the tap on the shoulder (hopefully not the big
one) and I can not guide mine thru the skys alone.   I hope Jim gets the
blessing from the great "doctor" in the sky. Its a bummer to have a geat
flying machine and not be able to use it.

Jim

writes:
> <augustene@cfl.rr.com>
>
> Hey Jim,
>
> You're gettin' personal now ;-) .  I took flying lessons in the 70's
> and
> for the first time in my life I had sweaty palms - and swore off
> piloting.   I'm tough, don't mind jumpin' out on a sunny day, but
> having
> to fly that bird alone scares me to death.
>
> Warm regards,
> Augustene
>
> James Nelson wrote:
>
> <europajim@juno.com>
> >
> >Hi Jim,
> >        Yes, that would be real neat with 4 Europa's landing at the
> same
> >time.  I hope the WX allows for the fight.  I hope the Doc give you
> the
> >magic blessings.  You could get Augustene to get her private
> license and
> >you just go along as a pax--????
> >
> >Jim
> >N15JN