Re: Europa-List: Wing Spar Pins

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing Spar Pins
From: Kenneth Gresham <kgresham@mtco.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 23:44:30

Duane,

The plain pin is to have the threads cut off. The total length from under
the head is 3-3/8" , page 27-14 in builders manual. It's mentioned after the
work you describe and this has been one of my comlaints on the manual. The
writer often assumes we builders should already understand some of these
things, especially the "little things". Good luck, and hope this helps.

Ken Gresham
A268 Wings rigged