Europa-List: Any freelancers out there?

Subject: Europa-List: Any freelancers out there?
From: Eamonn Sheridan <esheridan1@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 04:11:13

Now that the bad weather is starting to set in, I've decided to take the Europa
home and do those changes that I've been promising myself all year.  The problem
is the list is a bit longer than I expected and I could do with a bit of a
helping hand. Among the huge list of tasks I need to install a new panel to
include
a constant speed unit, turn and slip and finish off my Navaid installation.
Do any of you guys know a europa builder or Avionics engineer who maybe
interested
in earning a few bob here? I'm based in Sutton, Surrey. I discovered
on the forum archive Brian Nelson - Freelance Avionics mentioned a couple of
times.  Do any of you know his contact details?

Thanks

Eamonn.