Re: Europa-List: Any freelancers out there?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Any freelancers out there?
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 13:49:37

Eamonn,

I notice you have not had any response to your request for Avionics help.
My son is an avionics engineer and he assisted me with my panel recently.
He still has all the crimping tools etc so he might be able to help.  If you
are interested, contact me off forum or call me on 01403790635 (Horsham) and
I will put him in contact with you.

Brian Davies kit 454