Re: Europa-List: Longer Legs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Longer Legs
From: kbcarpenter@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:31:38

Bryan puts it well.  Another issue is that on grass,  the outriggers will
touch more than on hard surface.  Even on hard surface,  it is not unusual
to encounter areas where the hard surface has a low area or dished area for
drainage.  In those places, the outriggers will be in good contact and you
may at times wish they were even shorter.
Ken Carpenter