Europa-List: ticpod

Subject: Europa-List: ticpod
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:54:22

ticpod

-----Original Message-----
From: europa-list@matronics.com
Subject: Re: Europa-List: Website updates for builders

Your email message was temporarily blocked by my spam
filter. If you feel this is an error, please follow
these instructions.

The attached image contains a password.
in the subject or body of your reply.

Thank you.
This email account is protected with Spam Bully.
www.spambully.com

Hi All,

There are some new features on the Europa website (www.europa-aircraft.com)
that builders have requested.  There is a builder web page gallery under
"Links"

Also, many of the US builders have requested pictures of the Europa jackets,
& other clothing.  I have added those to the USA catalog.  These items are
also available from the UK office.

Finally, the Builder Support page is being continually updated with current
mods, tips, & service bulletins.  Please check there often to stay updated.

Happy Building & Flying!

John Hurst
Europa Aircraft
Lakeland, FL