SPAM filters (was RE: Europa-List: Headsets)

Subject: SPAM filters (was RE: Europa-List: Headsets)
From: David Glauser <david.glauser@xpsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:01:14

Someone on this list has installed Spam Bully, a program that attempts to block
incoming spam. Unfortunately, they turned on the challenge sent to mailers
without
taking care to exempt the Europa list. Please, whoever you are - Spam Bully
lets you "white-list" an address (add it to the list of addresses from which
mail will be accepted). PLEASE add the Matronics list address
(europa-list@matronics.com)
to your white-list, so every poster doesn't get this obnoxious
password confirmation request, and we don't have to read dozens of these every
day. Behavior like that is as bad as spam - YOUR carelessness is causing
hundreds
of extra emails each day.

David