Re: Europa-List: fuel pressure switch

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fuel pressure switch
From: Alan Gilbert <alangilbert@classicfm.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:53:31

Don't apologise mate.  I readily confess to taking two and a half years to
finish off the blue stuff and that was without even following your example
of drilling lightening holes in my balsa flettners! ! I should have doubted
the wisdom of your advice, particularly when I noticed the similarity of
your twin nasal orifices with my living room shag pile. . .take it from me,
you'll never leave the ground! ! !
Still, I have decided to return to the build now that I've been disowned by
the Doris, I've finally got the free time that this project demands - don't
hold yer breath but . . . .

Alan G 497