Re: Europa-List: monowheel positon of stab and aileron

Subject: Re: Europa-List: monowheel positon of stab and aileron
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:24:40

----- Original Message -----
From: <owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com>

| ----- Original Message -----
| From: "Fergus Kyle" <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
| To: "EUROPALIST" <europa-list@matronics.com>
| Subject: Europa-List: monowheel positon of stab and aileron

CAUTION!
        On the 11th December 2003 at about 0930EST, I published to the net a
long detailed discussion about the position of the controls in a quartering
tailwind, albeit in a reply to an honest question posted..
        As you may see above, I received my copy at 1600EST and loving my
caress of the language, read it.
        How may I say what absolute nonsense it was. I got it wrong, wrong,
wrong and if you haven't trashed it already, do so now. I promise I to
change my medication instantly. It was meant in all sincerity but somehow it
came out very wrong.
        I will admit to having SOME details correct, but the gist of the
discussion was completely erroneous. I apologise and will read my diatribes
more carefully in future. Mind you, I think the stick still goes downwind
but not in a Europa mono, and if it takes prop airflow to cancel the
tailwind component, should we be taxying?
Sincerely,
Ferg