Re: Europa-List: europa club christmas dinner

Subject: Re: Europa-List: europa club christmas dinner
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:23:53

<<How about some guidance/direction Kim?   I'll be glad to spearhead Paul
Boulet,
N914PB>>

  Go for it Paul. I'm glad you raised the question of International access to
Club
stuff, but it boils down to local guys organising something in their area
- I'd really like the club to offer more overseas, but what and how?
  I appreciate distances are greater and your closest Europa builder/flyer may
be a hundred miles away, but it can be done, as the UK Seminar last May and the
Odiham bash showed - 3 attendees at Odiham drove a couple of hundred miles round
trip just for the evening.
  Just get the guys to bring a bit of their kit or instruments along and provide
a decent bar to chat in - in the end its the beer that counts   ;-)
All the best,
Dave
kit67