Re: Europa-List: europa club christmas dinner

Subject: Re: Europa-List: europa club christmas dinner
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 05:26:48

Paul, and the rest of the listers,
  It only takes one member to organise a doo for a lot of guys to have a great
time - just ask any of the 22 who pitched up for Simon Collins' RAF Odiham binge
last thursday.
  It is a sad fact that only about half of the people who have bought a kit join
the Europa club. All I can say is that I'm glad I'm a member, and I really enjoy
the events I'm able to attend. Who's missing out? Certainly not me!
 If nobody organises nowt, nowts what you'll get - The Club is worldwide but
from
the UK, try as we might, we cant do it all!
BTW Paul if you can get a cheap flight over for Dec 6th your more than welcome,
perhaps you'll win a prize from whatever goodies Keith Wilson brings down...
chus,
Dave Bosomworth
kit67 mono classic
Rotax 912
Arplast vp
steam instruments
flying, having a b***dy great time......