Re: Europa-List: europa club christmas dinner

Subject: Re: Europa-List: europa club christmas dinner
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:04:25

OK... Dan give me your telephone number and we'll hook up after first of the
year
to start planning a party for next year.  We'll need a list of all US
builders/flyers
as well... might as well invite the whole dang country... you never
know when someone's gonna be in Los Angeles for whatever.

I'm going on vacation and won't be back til Dec 10 (lucky me).  See ya
Paul Boulet, Malibu, California
N914PB
A212

Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk> wrote:

>europa club christmas dinner
>
>Paul,
>
>I'll throw my hat in the ring to assist if you want. It's a short hop over
>to your
>neck of the woods for a lot of people in the west. I know for myself, any
>and all learning I can get via association with more knowledgeable
>builders and
>flyers is a plus.
>
>Dan

Go for it you guys. I went to the canard gathering at Rough River
(Kentucky) in September. Wonderful to meet so many of the people who have
so much knowledge and experience to share. Even astronaut Jim Voss was
there giving rides! The Europa gatherings here are growing the same way. We
all learn something. ( I need to learn something every day in case I forget
too many things ?;-)
Graham

---