Re: Europa-List: cowlings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: cowlings
From: Jim Brown <acrojim@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:27:07

I have seen a couple of Europa's that the lower cowl had been trimmed to the
rebate molded in the lower cowl, then trimmed back to  the face of the
firewall. In other words a small section had been cut out so that the lower
cowl fit flat against the fuselage side. The top cowl fit's over it and as a
result  a very smooth line of the cowl to the fuselage side.

Jim Brown
N398JB