Re: Europa-List: cowlings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: cowlings
From: Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:57:05

One solution is to cut-off locally the joggle on the lower cowl so that
there is only one thickness of cowl lying against the fuselage.Why would the
joggle be needed here anyway?
To then provide adequate support to the cowls in this area, attachment
fasteners should be fitted immediately above and below the split line.

Duncan McF.