Re: Europa-List: Classic closed trailer for sale

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Classic closed trailer for sale
From: Mike Cater <mike.cater@btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:36:42

Hi Dari,

I have attached a picture, and here are a few details.

1. The trailer is of steel framed construction with aluminium cladding, on a
twin axle. It has a timber floor and rear door/ramp.

2. The metal box is 6400mm long, 1880mm wide, and 1780mm high. The tow bar
adds 1100mm to the overall length making it 7500mm long. The road wheels add
360mm to the overall width, making it 2240mm wide.

3. The Europa wings and tailplanes are supported on fittings on the inside
trailer walls. The Europa monowheel fuselage goes on a supporting dolly
which is winched into the box and secured to the floor.

4. The Europa XS monowheel version would also fit very well.

5. There are 3 x 20L fuel containers secured within the box.

6. There is a two-wheeled wing dolly which enables the a/c to be rigged by
one person.

7. We were originally of the view that the whole thing was well worth
3,500, given that the materials alone cost more than that. However one
interested party has suggested that this is probably more than we will get,
so I should make it clear that we will sell it at the best price we can get.
It clearly will be of no further use to us, and it would serve another like
minded Europa owner very well.

8. It is in excellent order and we estimate that it has saved us serious
money in hangarage.

If you want to look, it is based at Husbands Bosworth in Leicestershire.
Phone first 01455 559274.

Regards,

Mike Cater