Europa-List: buying a built XS

Subject: Europa-List: buying a built XS
From: Dj Merrill <deej@thayer.dartmouth.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:50:47

Hi all,
        I am considering the purchase of a pre-built and
currently flying Europa XS.  I was curious if there are
any "gotchas" I should look out for, and if you have any idea what
kind of support I might expect from the company and possibly
builders/owners here in the US (northeast).
Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

-Dj

--

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."