Europa-List: Pip pin covers - and lunch fly-ins

Subject: Europa-List: Pip pin covers - and lunch fly-ins
From: david.corbett <david.corbett@fwi.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 18:19:14

For Mike G:

The simplest pip pin cover is Tessa Tape - as used by the gliding fraternity to
seal aileron joints, etc. I also use it to seal my speed kit fairings, and the
wing/fuselage joint. Very tidy, very quick, and leaves no significant mark when
removed. AFE at Kidlington, amongst others, can supply.

For Bryan A:

Count me in - and put our airfield here (Shobdon) on the "must visit" list.

David
G-BZAM  UK 265