Re: Europa-List: lunchtime fly-ins for retired Europans

Subject: Re: Europa-List: lunchtime fly-ins for retired Europans
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 17:53:27

Hi!All
Cark isn't closed for fly in  .... I've just checked   the Parachute home
number is 01229 889516 Week day number is
01539958672.  My Friend is Peter Spinks his number is 01539 448290  If
numbers are involved he would probably hire a people carrier or even a taxi
if he was fully re-imbursed.
The field  frequency is 129.90 air to ground but the parachute guys will
probably answer and advise the status of the JUMP in progress. Needless to
say keep clear until advised. I think the runway is 06/24. Tarmac but
displaced at both ends with some loose tarmac and gravel.
Bob H  G-PTAG