Europa-List: re-directed posting

Subject: Europa-List: re-directed posting
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 21:56:18

Graham Higgins tried to make this posting, but sent it to the
now-defunct Europa Forum address. We have a basket in place there to
catch the occasional error like this, but not for much longer!
Graham, and anyone else who might still have
<forum@europaclub.org.uk> in your address book, please delete that
entry now!