Re: Europa-List: filler

Subject: Re: Europa-List: filler
From: bizzarro@easynet.co.uk
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 19:21:08

We too had problems with uncured superfill. The Blue stuff was very dry in the

first 2 pots we had. This made up the areas that we had to dig out. Quite alot

on our wings actually. The problem was kind of half recognised by Polyfiber. I

was told that there was a problem with some batches of blue being too dry but
that that would not cause the stuff to refuse to set! I am not so sure about
that.

The newer batches are fine.

I too have tried the microbaloons that came with the kit, but found that it was

a real bas***d to apply and sand. I would still go with Polyfiber even after
the problems that I had with a couple of pots. It just sands so well!

Eddie

This mail sent through http://www.easynetdial.co.uk