Re: Europa-List: oil cooler hose

Subject: Re: Europa-List: oil cooler hose
From: Bill & Sue Sisley <bill.sue@zip.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:40:35

I mounted mine as per the manual, in line. Initially I had overheating on
the ground only.

I have now made a filler on the bottom cowl to give a smooth passage of air
into the radiators and continuing out the back to the rear edge of the
bottom of the cowl. This has made a major difference and now I have the
reverse problem of not hot enough.

Sue and Bill