RE: Europa-List: Re: Peel Ply on Root Rib

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Peel Ply on Root Rib
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:49:42

Mike,

I couldn't agree more. At the risk of offending some, I have to say I've
only made errors when I've not read the manual fully. Admittedly there have
been times that with hindsight I'd have reworded the manual, but also it
could be argued that I had been pressing on when wiser counsel would have
suggested taking a break.

And when I was a Royal Engineer it was RTFM - M being Manual :-). Anyone for
'dems'?

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey