RE: Europa-List: Fuel flow measurement for 914

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel flow measurement for 914
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 09:41:07

I am installing the same EIS. Grand Rapids recommended using another fuel
flow sensor on the return line and the EIS figures the difference.

I was talking with Erich Trombley at the Reno Air Races and he described his
setup using just one flow sensor. The return line T's back in upstream of
the sensor, I believe. You should ask him, he says his setup is working well
with very good accuracy.

Kevin