Europa-List: Europa for Sale

Subject: Europa-List: Europa for Sale
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:27:58

Europa Kit No: 384 ( build still in progress) being considered for sale.

Registered as G-FIZY

A brief description.
XS Trigear with all Mods. and just awaiting Shoulder Mod delivery. Powered
by rebuilt 912 ( approx 150 hours TT - Skydrive) with Arplast PV50 and Smart
Avionics CS Controller. Fuselage at Painters but will probably cancel that
operation as not started yet. All control surfaces painted although some
'touch up' required after several Mods. and additions.

Speed Kit partially fitted.
Smoke Grey Glass with Pilots Air Vent.

Fuel system all metal with Andair Gascolator, Matronics FuelChec and
Capacitive Fuel gauge.

Electrics all completed in Fuselage and Panel 50% wired.

Avionics:
UPS SL 70 Transponder
Icom A-200 TX/RX
Bendix King KMD 150
Navaid Autopilot/Wing Leveller Installed
Rocky Mountain Encoder
EXP Bus Electrical Control Board

The Instruments are complete including Dynon EFIS D-10 with Standby Battery.
All Engine Instruments are analogue (Mitchell Miniatures).

In summary it's probably 80% completed but who knows when challenged by the
various combinations of regulation, set up and other controls that the
completion requires.

CONTACT ONLY BY E-MAIL!
More details on personal request only to e-mail: gnholland@onetel.com

I've no real feel for the price but I'm not Stupid and will talk plainly if
jerked about! I WILL NOT SELL ITEMS SEPARATELY! SO DONT ASK!

Sorry to sound strident on that last point but been there before.

Regards

Gerry