Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine - Trip to France - 26 / 29 Septembe

Subject: Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine - Trip to France - 26 / 29 September
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 07:28:10

I thought it might be nice to have an impromptu, long weekend, end of season
trip
to France (if the good weather holds).  At this time of year there will be
no problem with accommodation, so we can tour what ever region takes our fancy.
I am suggesting Friday 26th to Monday 29th September.  We could meet up at
Dieppe and then go on to Chauvigny for Friday night.  Anyone interested, please
drop me an e-mail, or phone on 01495 785 499.
Best wishes,
William